Sunday, November 8, 2015

New in Store - 8th November 2015

It is great to be back in Australia, I always love coming home after being over seas. It makes you appreciate how nice it is here :)
I have been busy back at work and have been adding new stock to the website including some new patterns from Australian designers Funky Friends Factory and Moonshine Designs. While I was in the States I picked up some new Serendipity Studios patterns including 7 brand new ones, all are now available on the website. 
I was also able to pick up some more plastic snap together grommets, these are getting harder to source in Australia so it was great to find another supplier. I now have 6 colours available including the new Matte Gold and the reintroduction of Shiny Silver.


Top Row

2nd Row

3rd Row

Bottom Row

Till next week, happy sewing :)
-Ky

No comments:

Post a Comment