Sunday, November 20, 2016

New in Store - 20th November 2016

I am in Melbourne this weekend for the annual Australian Quilt Market so I have just popped in quickly to give you the weekly new in store round up:) 

I'm super excited to get the new Echino metallic cotton/linens from Kokka, Japan I've been waiting a while for these ones to come in :) 

I now have plastic grommets in 11 different colours available. These plastic grommets simply snap together, no tool required. You can use them on bags and clothing to provide extra stability on openings. They are required for the Monica Poole Designs Wrap Skirt and the You Sew Girl Fan Bag

For the dog lovers I have two new puppy prints from Timeless Treasures and a few oldies but goodies from Alexander Henry Fabric.


Top View

2nd Row

3rd Row

Bottom Row
'till next week, happy sewing :)
- Ky

No comments:

Post a Comment