Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tattoo Dress

At the same time that I saw the dress in a shop made up in Alexander Henry's Skulls fabric I also saw one made up in the Tattoo fabric, so of course I had to find that fabric as well. Finally, approx 3 months after I actually cut out the fabric, here is the finished dress.

Tattoo Dress - Full Front Tattoo Dress - Full Back

The dress was made using New Look Pattern 6457, view D. I changed the waist tie so that it ties at the back and is attached to the dress at the front. The original pattern had the straps tying up behind the neck but I though it worked much better if I changed them to be cross over with buttons.


  1. wow i love this dress! so sweet!

  2. I love this dress! Look forward to reading more of your posts.