Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wishlist Wednesday

Normally, I post these over at Zombie Hare but I have decided that they really belong over here at Voodoo Rabbit. Both Ky & I are burning the candle at both ends recently. We have a project in the works that will see a change in direction for Voodoo Rabbit - hopefully a successful one.

I'm so tired though, that I felt a Wishlist themed around sleep was in order...

I have been living with this as my motto lately so this messenger bag from RainbowSwirlz totally fits my life right now.
However, caffeine is a fickle beast. In order to fix my sleep deprivation issues, I'm going to have to slip on one of these cute little Raccoon masks from LeNekoNoir...



Maybe then, I can finally achieve a good night of this...

If a zen-like dream state isn't possible for me, like these bunnies from SavageArtworks are enjoying, then I'm going to take some inspiration from Little Mo & Friends and bunk out for a picnic slumber in the middle of the day tomorrow.

Just so long as there is a cute mousey & a squirrel there to watch over me...

5 comments:

  1. Love a Picnic slumber! oooooh change.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hope it's not TOO much of a change of direction for Voodoo Rabbit... it's so great right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!! yeh i want to achieve zen-like dreams. Let me know if the mask helps me do that hehehe! So damn adorable!

    ReplyDelete