Voodoo Rabbit will be at the Craft & Sewing Show March 22 - 25, 2012 at the Brisbane Exhibition Centre, South Bank. We will be teaming up with the lovely Pauline from Funky Friends Factory for the Show.
The show is going to be huge so make sure you see us at Stand D18 for the best selection of alternative, goth, rockabilly and kawaii fabrics in Brisbane.
- Alexander Henry: All the favourites! Skulls & Roses, Las Senoritas, Skullduggery, Contigo, The Ghastlies and Pin Ups!
- Kokka: Latest Ruby Star range from Melody Miller, Echino, Bi-Planes & Cars
- Cosmo Textiles: Alice in Wonderland and the most kawaii fabrics ever - Floral Piggies & Forest Panda
- You Sew Girl: A-Line Skirt, Hat, Bag Patterns, Purse Kits and hardware
- Funky Friends Factory: Pauline will have her range of toy patterns. Ozzie the Octopus & The Laid Back Owl patterns will be available at the Show for the first time.
- Voodoo Rabbit: Bunny Goth Bunting Kits, Lolita Apron Patterns and two brand new baby cube kits - Beep Beep and Toy Box.
We have a mountain of cutting and preparation to do, so we are closing the showroom from Friday 16 March and re-opening on Tuesday 27 March. We will still be taking online orders up to and during the Show (www.voodoorabbit.com.au) but orders placed after March 20 won't be posted until March 27 at the earliest.
We look forward to seeing you at the Show!
Ky and Cloud