Sunday, November 27, 2016

New in Store - 26th November 2016

Due to popular demand I am now stocking a selection of gold coloured bag hardware, there is more to come but for the moment this is the full selection. If you have a request for a particular product that you require in gold please let me know and I will see what I can do.

Rivets are now available in a new size, these ones have a 6mm cap and a 6mm long stem. They are suitable for the Necessary Clutch Wallet if you prefer a smaller head on your rivets.

There is now a new section on the website for pre-cut fabrics, this is where I will be adding any charm packs, layer cakes or jelly rolls. A few have been added to the website and there are a few random ones available in store that won't be added to the site.


Top Row

2nd Row

3rd Row

Bottom Row

'till next week, Happy Sewing :)
- Ky

No comments:

Post a Comment