Sunday, October 23, 2016

New in Store - 23rd October 2016

Save 10 - 20% off Cork Fabric

The cork fabric has been a great success so I am aiming to do a much larger order which will include some new colours and patterns. I am offering the opportunity for you to pre-order the colours below at a discounted rate. The pre-order will run until Monday 31st October and I am expecting the stock to arrive sometime in early to mid November.


Top Row
2nd Row
3rd Row
Bottom Row


Pre-order Disclaimer:
These items are currently out of stock and are being offered for sale as a pre-order. Any additional items ordered with these items will not be shipped until everything is in stock (ie they will not be shipped separately).
Although I have been assured that the colours and quantities that I have ordered will be shipped to me I am at the mercy of the factory. If my stock arrives and I do not have the item you have pre-ordered I will offer you an alternative or refund your pre-order payment.


I am slowly working through the backlog of fabric I have to add to the website and this is the last of it, at least it would have been if another fabric shipment hadn't arrived during the week ;D
But I did add so many new fabrics this week that I have divided the collages up so you can actually see what the fabric looks like. First up we have some Alexander Henry Fabric with a bit of Tula Pink Slow and Steady and a piece of Cotton and Steel thrown in for good measures.


Top Row

Middle Row

Bottom Row


Next we have the new Alice in Wonderland fabrics There is a cute comic style one from Timeless Treasures Fabric. From Lecien, Japan there is a panel and matching print in three colour ways printed on Cotton/Linen.


Top Row

Middle Row

Bottom Row

And last but not least we have a vintage inspired apron collection featuring an apron panel and three co-ordinating fabrics from Penny Rose Fabric. From Riley Blake Designs there is a stylish nature inspired range that is suitable for both men and women.


Top Row

No comments:

Post a Comment