Sunday, January 22, 2017

New in Store - 22nd January 2017

Lots has been happening this week, all of the bag hardware and zippers that I have had on order arrived on Wednesday. I have been busy packaging up and listing new stock on the website. I also have a couple of new mail order clubs ready to go.


Bag Club 2017 - receive a bag kit every 2 months for a year (6 bags total).
Feature Fabric Club - receive two pieces of feature fabric every month.

I've often had requests for gunmetal black bag hardware but it is really hard to source. The good news is that Emmaline Bags now has a small range of gunmetal hardware. I have the 25mm (1") slide adjusters and d-rings in stock now. I'll be getting the hooks, rivets and metal bag labels in my next order. There are also a few new items available in gold as well.


Have you seen the Clover Convertible Backpack by Blue Calla Patterns? It is the January Pattern for the Bag of the Month PDF Pattern Club and it looks pretty awesome :) 
You can sign up for the pattern club here: Bag of the Month Club.
If you are in need of hardware for this pattern I have hardware kits available over on the website in Silver and Antique Brass.


Top Row

Middle Row

Bottom Row

'till next week, happy sewing :)
- Ky

No comments:

Post a Comment