Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Planning a Wedding - Part 1

Last Saturday my little sister got married. In the lead up to it there was much sewing and crafting to make various bits and pieces for it. I am planning to do a series of posts on some of these items.

I will start with the hens party. For the hens party we designed and screen printed up some shirts for the Bride, Bridesmaids and the Mothers of the Bride and Groom.

Last Christmas I recieved a screenpriting kit from Santa. It then sat in the cupboard for 6 months due to work commitments. As the hens party approached my little sister decided she was quite keen on having some shirts printed so we broke out the screen printing kit. The hens party was to be a night of karaoke, bowling and drinking. The design was a joint effort between myself, the bride and the other two bridsmaids.

Hens Shirt - Back Detail

Back View

Hens Shirt - Front

Front View

More images can be found here.

Thanks to polymonkey for the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment