Sunday, January 24, 2016

New in Store - 24th January 2016

I've almost caught up with the backlog of product listings I have to do, of course every time I think that I'm done more stock arrives, LOL. This week I have some very nice beach themed fabrics from Riley Blake Designs, Flamingos from Michael Miller and Timeless Treasures. I'm very excited to receive the new Doctor Who fabric range from Springs Creative, consisting of a fabric panel with two co-ordinating fabric. 

On the patterns side of things I now have Sew Sweetness patterns by Sara Lawson. I have been sewing up the Ansel Camera Bag this week, you can checkout my progress over on Instagram or Facebook. If you are a fan of Soft and Stable byAnnie you might want to have a look at our new fusible foam interfacing. This product is from Australian brand Matilda's Own but it is made in the same factory as the product from byAnnie. It is also similar to Pellon Foam Flex but is slightly thinner.


Top Row

2nd Row

3rd Row

Bottom Row

'Til next week, happy sewing :)
- Ky

No comments:

Post a Comment