Sunday, January 31, 2016

New in Store - 31st January 2016

When I was in Houston last year at the Quilt market I discovered a number of bag patterns that used mesh for the pockets. Since I wanted to stock some of these patterns I also have to stock the mesh :) There is a large, medium weight available in 4 colours and a lighter weight only available in Black and White. I hope to add in a few more colours in the medium weight in the next month or so. If you saw the Sew Sweetness Ansel Camera Bag sample I made, this is the mesh I used on the inside lid pocket.

If you are a fan of Echino fabrics you will love the 3 new cotton sateen designs that I have in store featuring her signature bird and fox motifs. 

If you haven't already signed up to our Sew Creative Club and you missed out on our first Saturday class, which filled in record time, you are in luck. Due to popular demand the Wednesday class has been changed to an additional Saturday class.


Top Row

2nd Row

3rd Row

Bottom Row

Till next week, happy sewing
- Ky

No comments:

Post a Comment