Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Monkey see, Monkey want

I am home with a cold & waiting for doctor's appointment. Should be listing stuff on etsy or doing the book work but I've decided to go virtual shopping instead.

I found all of these items using the search tags "DUST team, Monkey, Banana" :)




Monkey - Screenprinted Organic Cotton Tote Bag by pocketcarnival







Adele - Fun set of ponytail holders by Please Eloise 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Fun Felt Foods Wool Felt Banana with Removeable Skin by mclean2612

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Custom Monkey Birthday Cake Toppers by RaspberryPink








Top Banana Bib by NeverEver

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Hooray, bananas and monkeys! I love mclean's pretend banana... can't wait to have kids! Thanks for putting my bib in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for putting in my monkeys :)

    ReplyDelete