Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Creative Space

I haven't had time to work on anything new this week so I thought that I would show off something that I have managed to finish, my Pink Skull Pinstripe shirt.


I managed to finish it in time for the Kustom Kraft Market and I also wore it to the Craft Fair on Tuesday. It is a much better fit than the first shirt of this style that I made. I shortened it by approximately 6cm (yes I am that short) and made a slight adjustment to to the side bodice so that the armhole no longer gaped. One other improvement to this shirt is that the number of eyelets dropped from 44 to 36 and I bought a pair of eyelet pliers to insert them, making the process much faster and neater.

What have you been working on recently?

For more creative spaces head over to Kootoyoo.

Ky

3 comments:

  1. You did a fantastic job on your top! Loving that lace up side! Thanks for the lovely comment on my space today, stay tune to see what I make with my buttons! Happy creating! Will I see you at BiDM on Saturday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it & the fabric is great too.
    I have to adjust everything too.
    X K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - interested in the eyelet pliers too - hadn't seen those, but they sound super handy!

    ReplyDelete